Monday, August 20, 2012

New Idea

Salam..I would like to share something interesting to all of my beloved followers as this is some of my project   assignment of Innovation management subject teach by Dato' Dr. Kamarudin. Otherwise, I think this project will become exciting and fun with collaboration of great ideas plus creative and innovative. People can get more knowledge and different skills of creative innovation about any products that they could produce to have a different concept than other.  

First, in the beginning today I would start to get involved in doing online business even though I never been involved in any online business before. I always remind myself to focus on what's important in business because to be an excellent online business some of the procedures must follow. The reasons for online business are save money, time consuming, and energy. Thus, I belief action is one of important thing in doing online business such as by actively follow up with visitors who are interested to visit your site and want to know more about the products you sell.

Customer needs satisfaction when he or she was already purchased product. As a founder of online business we need to give the best service to them. This is to maintain our business relationship with customers also suppliers for a long period. Plus, I would like to focus on the quality when my product come out with a super innovative idea and different with other.


Tyra's Art Deco

Different sizes of recycled bottle-glasses

Guess what will I do for the next step of my project?... wait for my upcoming update. Do support my product due my origin innovative idea. Thank you and Good luck!! : )

No comments: