Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Payment Methods

Let's do by your owned. For my beloved customers those who are interested to purchase my product, I used recommended you to a payment methods via CIMB Bank/ CIMB Islamic, and also CIMB Clicks which are could be more convenience and fast that will save your leisure time. Just send your:

  1. Full name 
  2. I.c number
  3. Address 
  4. Mobile Phone number
  5. Color code and label(s)
  6. Reference number if using via Cimb click.
To my email : atirazean@gmail.com

This is to ensure whether you confirm with your purchase item then will proceed to payment. You are able to pay when you are confirm your purchase item and I will give you the account number. Once you already paid the amount, I will deliver your purchase item safely. All the payment details will be recorded.




No comments: